Sign up for PCLT News & Events
Before the advent of the internet, PCLT's primary way of disseminating information was via our printed newsletter. Want to research a particular preserve, or just see what we were up to years ago? You can do it here, with PDF versions of our old newsletters archived for your convenience.
Click HERE now!
Recent PCLT News
- Saturday April 6th Celebrate PCLT’s 50th Anniversary
- March 24 – PCLT Sponsored Hike on DBM Preserve
- Putnam County Residents Household Hazardous Waste Collection Day
- Call for Volunteers to Research Local History
- PCLT will be at Hollowfest on July 1st promote our mission and let people know about our trails. Hope you can join us!
- Work done on Brandon Farm Preserve and Peach Lake Natural Area
- Spring Photo Workshops from our friends over at FrOGS….
- Bluebell Festival 2017 on April 29th!!!
- FrOGS Lecture: Summer and Fall Wildflowers and the Role of Pollinators in the Great Swamp
- “The Bear Reality” from our friends at FrOGS…
- PCLT Gets Some Airtime on Local Cable
- On March 25th Putnam County Land Trust celebrates 48 years of protecting open space in your Big Back Yard
- Save the Date! Land Trust Dinner on March 25th
- Support PCLT when you shop on Amazon.com!!
- New Video from LTA on the PCLT/OLC Collaboration
- FrOGS 20th Annual Celebration of the Great Swamp
- PCLT Receives National Award
- June 4th Hike with PCLT and Naturalist Jim Nordgren to celebrate National Trails Day
- PCLT Seeking Board Members
- Come Visit PCLT at Great Hollow Nature Preserve’s Grand Opening
- Bird House Building Event April 23rd
- Notice: Field Farmstead Preserve Temporarily Closed to Visitors
- Reservation Forms Now Available…
- “WILDFLOWERS OF THE GREAT SWAMP” APRIL 10TH at 1 PM
- Save the Date! April 16, 2016 is our Annual Benefit Dinner